Coochie Accountability Steam
Can’t make it to your local steam specialist? Here’s a DIY pack that will stretch for multiple steams at home.
Avoid Steams if:
- You are pregnant or think you may be pregnant!
- You are currently bleeding.
- Have an active vaginal infection or open wounds.
- If you have an IUD or another contraceptive device in place.
- Experience very heavy periods.
- When trying to support infertility or a specific condition where there may be particular contraindications. (Ex: after insemination while trying to conceive, with spontaneous heavy bleeding, during hot flashes, during miscarriage, and so on.)
- In a medium covered pot, pour water over herbs (preferably purified water).
- Bring water to a soft boil for 5 minutes.
- Turn of the heat, leave the lid on and steep for another 5 minutes with the lid on.
- Pour water into your bowl. (Some have bowl placed in toilet, kneeling squat over bowl, or sit on stool)
- Remove you underwear and sit on the seat above the steaming water after ensuring it’s not too hot.
- Drape a large blanket or sheet around your waist down to the floor making sure no steam escapes.
- Steam for 20-30 minutes.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
For External Use Only!